Florida Pine Snake Observation Form
Lat/Long of center of map
- You can enter your lat/long directly or you can use the red bubble marker
on Google Maps to determine the coordinates. If your coordinates are from a GPS device, please check the box indicating that.
- Click on the buttons at the upper right of the map to display either a satellite, hybrid road/satellite, or terrain map.
Drag the marker to the approximate location then use the zoom bar on the left side
of the map to help pin-point the desired location.
- Enter the year and month of the sighting, indicate if you are a professional biologist or a member of the public, provide the organization
you work for (optional), your name, an email and phone number where you can be contacted (optional),
and any additional comments (optional) on the snake observation.
- If you wish to submit photos, please upload using the appropriate boxes below.
- Click the Save button below the date entry area.
- Please submit a new record for each individual snake you observed.
Submit pictures if available (10 mb total file size limit):
Allowed files - .pdf,.jpg,.png,.tif,.gif: