Gopher Tortoise Permit Map

Choose your desired region from the drop-down menu to the left.

Select the type of permit(s) to display and choose a region or select counties to begin.

Permit Type: Conservation
10 or Fewer Burrows
Temporary Exclusion
Authorized Gopher Tortoise Agent
Recipient Site

Include inactive permits